Saturday, December 1, 2018

Poetry Book Release: Taste the Wild Wonder by John Mark Green

I'm happy to announce the release of my first book. Taste the Wonder is a collection of 71 of my poems, along with 11 amazing illustrations by artist Beth Little.


  • Taste the Wild Wonder is a book which explores the miracle of our existence, in a world which brings both joy and pain. It asks how we should live, when time, and everything we love is quietly slipping through our fingers. I believe it will challenge you to see the world through fresh eyes; awake and awestruck. It is a call to feel deeply, and connect with your truest self. I hope you will join me on this journey.

  • In Taste the Wild Wonder, I take the reader deeper than I can with a lot of my online poetry. There are some lengthier poems, and I put a lot of thought into the order and flow of the poems so that in reading the book, the individual poems combine to create a larger effect, taking the reader on a transformative journey. I don't want this to be just another collection of poems sitting on your shelf. I want you to be changed in subtle ways, after reading it.

    Taste the Wild Wonder is available from Amazon in both paperback and Kindle formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light You Need - a poetry collection co-authored with Christy Ann Martine

We all need a bit of hope and encouragement now and then to help us get through our everyday struggles and most challenging times. In this b...